The Iowa Football Club is a fraternal organization whose members are all former University of Iowa football players, coaches, managers, trainers and support staff. The IFC was established so members can reconnect and network with fellow Hawkeyes from across the decades. As a non-profit organization, we support various charities across the state of Iowa and assist IFC members in medical crisis.
We will have our full-day and half-day football camps this summer in Eastern Iowa. Details are being finalized and we hope to have registration open very soon. Thanks for your patience!
The date and location of our 2019 Legends of Iowa Football Camps have been determined. Please go to the Football Camps page for more info.
We had a great time in Bettendorf last year and will likely seek a return to that location in the future.
Meet and mingle with former players from over 70 years of Hawkeye Football. Bowling and raising funds for children’s charities is just the icing on the cake!
More info here: IFC Charity Bowl 2018 Flyer, Sponsor, & Registration
A hearty thank-you to:
- the 300+ campers for your enthusiasm and hard work!
- the parents & guardians for giving such an opportunity to these kids.
- the 40+ members of the Iowa Football Club for giving up a Friday to connect with these kids and each other.
- the Metro Youth Football Association for the use of your awesome facility and for getting the word out to your membership.
- Mother Nature for such wonderful weather.
Videos and photos are now uploaded to the Multimedia page. Enjoy!